REGISTRATION FOR NEW VOLUNTEERS NOW OPEN!
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 CareerBuilder Challenge!
Volunteering is one of the best ways to make a difference in your community. Whatever your passion, however you get involved, volunteering for the CareerBuilder Challenge offers an opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on our community. Volunteering will also connect you to others; bring fun and fulfillment to your life, can advance your career and is good for your mind and body.
Each year the tournament's success depends largely in part to the dedication, hard work and enthusiasm of close to 1,000 volunteers. We need the help of volunteers to assist in a variety of roles. Volunteers are required to work three to four shifts of approximately four to six hours each, depending on committee selection. Please click on the Committee Descriptions / Requirements to find a committee that is right for you!
Our Volunteer Package includes:
• Nike Golf Shirt
• Nike 1/2 Zip Jacket
• Hat or Visor
• One (1) Volunteer Badge
• One (1) Guest Badge – Please note: Minimum 3 days volunteering required for all committees
• Parking Pass
• Commemorative Pin
• CareerBuilder Challenge Tote
• Breakfast, coffee, lunch and beverage
• Daily refreshment after shift
• Golf Certificate – One (1) round of golf @ discounted rate of Fifty Percent (50%). Please note: Minimum 3 days volunteering required for all committees
A $500 value, for only $30!
Thank you in advance for playing a part in improving the lives of so many throughout our community!